Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Hello everyone!

I have a small update today. Here's a couple of adorable chibi babies and some cute mailboxes.

You will find more of the chibi babies HERE 

I also wanted to let you know about my DeviantArt. I have decided to add some of 

my favorite generations there. These are graphics and backgrounds. I participate in the daily theme 

challenge at Midjourney and those creations will now be at DeviantArt. You can use them for tags, 

banners, desktop wallpapers (I've even resized them and used them on my phone). Feel free to add a 

mask to them, resize them, recolor ect... I hope you'll check them out. I will be adding things daily 

or every few days depending on how much time I have on the computer. You can check it out HERE

Also as I said in a previous post I'm working on a couple of kits so check back here tomorrow

for the Easter kit. Have a wonderful first day of March!


There are also another mailbox at my fotki. The link to my "tubes" is
on the right.









No comments:

Post a Comment