Monday, February 27, 2023

Baby Chibi's

I was bored today so I decided to jump over to Midjourney and write

some prompts and see what I could come up with for some "tubes". I asked the AI for

a cute little chibi girl with a basket and a baby chick. Well I must have worded it wrong or wrote the

prompt wrong because what I got was these adorable baby chibi's but they are sitting in a nest and I 

didn't get a baby chicken lol. I think they came out so cute anyways. I "tubed" them as best I could but i 

didn't want to mess up the hair. I probably missed pixels because I have chronic dry eye and staring at the

screen so closely really messes with my eyes. feel free to erase any that I have missed. I hope you'll like 

them! 

I'm working on getting an Easter kit put together and a couple of Easter "tubes". Check back

in a couple days for those if you'd like. 

As always I would love to see what you make with my tubes and graphics! my contact info is on the 

right or you could leave me a comment with a link. I'd love to display your creations here.

More of my tube creations and backgrounds HERE









No comments:

Post a Comment