Friday, May 24, 2024

New AI Illustrations

Happy Saturday!

I have a few new graphics to share today.

I have reorganized the folders and made the AI illustrations it's own

folder that I have broken into different themes.

These are large size 1024 x 1024 JPG's. They are not transparent background.

I made these in Bing Copilot using text prompts that were either thought up

by me or where remixed using shared group prompts.

These can be used for computer or tablet wallpapers or phone wallpapers

or you can shrink them down to make avatars or add a mask or frame and use as a

siggy tag. Some would look awesome glittered or animated!

 Have fun! I hope you find something you like. I will be adding

to the folders several times a week.

You can find the main folder HERE

Albums that have been updated are Chibi, Women, Kids



No comments:

Post a Comment