Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Frames and tags by talented others

Hello everyone,

I have some frames and tags to share today that were made by talented others.


I have been given permission to share these here on my blog. If you would like

to check out the Elves of rosegarden psp craft school you can click HERE  

Thank you very much ladies for these wonderful gifts!


Click to enlarge then save. Previews are smaller then originals



and now on to some blank tags. 






and now for some pretty tags using my graphics that were sent to
 me from Yvonne.
Thank you!


I can't remember who sent me these pretty tags. I'm really sorry.
I have them saved on my desktop and forgot to label them.
I have been so absent minded lately with everything that has been
going on here. If you read this please drop me a comment so I can
give you credit :)





If you like making tags or cluster frames and would like to share
them with us my contact info is at the top of the blog. I would love to see your
creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment