Friday, December 22, 2023

New images

Hello everyone

I'm so sorry for disappearing and and not posting in such a long time.

I'm doing ok. I'm just getting over covid. I caught the new variant and

it made me so sick. It's the first time I've had covid. I started feeling sick around the 4th

of December and I re-tested a couple of days ago and it's finally showing negative

on the test. I still cant taste much and my sense of smell is off but I'm doing better.

I will have some new kits and tubes posted in the new year. I have ideas and can't wait to start 

working on them. I wasn't able to post my Thanksgiving tubes so I'm going to

share them now.

You can grab all the tubes HERE

( 32 images )


and in the new Goth / Emo album HERE
8 new images


and in "The ladies" album HERE
4 new autumn girls



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the awesome tubes. Hope you get well soon. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a happy 2024 in good health. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back. I was very worried about you
    I wish you and your family a speedy recovery and a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year linda, i hope you are good. I hope you are ready again from corona and are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love them all..Thank you!

    ReplyDelete