Monday, October 23, 2023

Orange, green and purple Halloween kit

Hello everyone,

I'm finally home and have a new kit to share.

This will be the last Halloween kit for 2023. I hope you have enjoyed

the kits that I have shared with you. I enjoyed making them!

I have several kits that I am currently working on. I have several gothic,

several autumn and a Thanksgiving one. Next month I will start working on winter, 

Christmas, New years and a diabetes kit since November is diabetes awareness month. 

Please check back often if you are interested!

Now onward to the new kit. You can download it HERE ⇦

not all elements are shown



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I hope your Visit by your sister was beautifull. lovly Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome kit! Thank you so much. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigadaaaaa!!! Parabéns pelo lindo kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fantastic Halloween Kit.

    ReplyDelete