Saturday, October 7, 2023

A note and new kit

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for not having any new kits or graphics posted in awhile.

I had an accident. I slipped down my Mother's porch steps and landed flat on my back.

My back hit the edge of the steps. One step edge hit just below my shoulder blades and the

other just above my tailbone then I rolled off the side of the steps and hit the ground. My neck 

snapped backwards. I seriously thought I had broken my back at first. I could not sit, stand 

upright or lay down without being in so much pain. It's been 2 weeks since that happened and 

I'm still hurting but I'm finally able to sit at my desk to get on my computer.

anyways... ❤

I have a new kit to share today. I hope you'll like it. I started it back before my accident

and was able to finish it today.

You can grab the kit HERE

not all is shown in the preview


17 comments:

  1. I hope you keep getting better Linda, take your time and get lots of rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the cute kit. Wishing you a quick full recovery. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your beautiful kit. Hope your aches and pains will subside soon.
    Thanks for alllll that you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit, Linda. Hope you will be OK soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Linda for all your wonderful creations. I hope you fully recover quickly. xoxoxo_Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muchas gracias por este hermoso kit; que te mejores. Abrazo. Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very sorry about what happened to you. Hopefully you'll feel better soon and the pain will go away

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very sorry about what happened to you. Hopefully you'll feel better soon and the pain will go away

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias Linda por compartir tus creaciones, por favor cuidate mucho, descansa y tomatelo con calma, lo más importante eres tú, tu salud es primordial. Abrazos desde el fondo de mi corazón.
    Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You Linda. My I hope you get to feeling better soon. Scary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry that happened to you and hope you are feeling better every day and are completely healed very soon. I love your beautiful kits and thank you for them. Kathryn (couldn't sign in and didn't feel like messing with it)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get well soon. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved it dear, and please take care of yourself!!!!! God bless you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness....hope you get to feel better soon and are on the mend....God bless and heal you and thanks for this beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so sorry that you fell. I hope you feel better more and more each day.
    Thank you for the beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete