Thursday, July 27, 2023

Copyright info

 Hello everyone,

I have been asked about the proper "copyright" info for my graphics.

AI generated images cannot be copyrighted at this time. Please do not use the copyright symbol ©

with my graphics. The proper info is on each graphic that I share. it should be

LMS -AI  mytaggingaddiction.blogspot.com 

or you could also use if you'd like

LMS - made with AI  mytaggingaddiction.blogspot.com


as a note..I understand my blog banner has the © symbol on it. When it was made in the

spring I was first starting out with AI generated images and there wasn't

any guidelines or much information. I just haven't had the time to fix the banner yet. I will

be switching out the banner in the near future.

Thank you for understanding. Have a good evening!


2 comments: