Wednesday, June 14, 2023

New graphics

Hello

I have some graphics to share tonight. I hope

you will find something you like!

I'd love to see what you create with them. If you'd like to share

you can send me an email to lindasochia@comcast.net

A big thank you to those who have been sending to me!


no all are shown here. please click the links to see them all.


In the girls album HERE 

18 new graphics


In the fairy album HERE
15 new fairys


In the ladies album HERE
4 new graphics

In the gnomes album HERE
12 new gnomes


in the steampunk album HERE
2 new girls

In the dogs album HERE
3 new dogs. (one looks like a cat to me but I can't tell?)


In the animals album HERE
2 new



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for both of the lovely USA young ladies above! I used them both in tagger's tutorials here: https://pinktadpolestagsntuts.blogspot.com/2023/07/celebrate.html and https://pinktadpolestagsntuts.blogspot.com/2023/07/american-girl.html. There are tag presents for you as well!

    ReplyDelete