Friday, February 10, 2023

Saint Patrick's 2023

 It's been a very long time since I have had the time to make any

new scrap kits. I have recently purchased a membership to midjourney.com, an AI graphics generating program. I have also started using Daz3D and I have been making my own elements for my kits and PNG "tubes". My poser renders are then enhanced in the AI program. My posers are made using freebie products that shared or that I have purchased and created. There are some wonderful freebies offered HERE if anyone uses daz and is interested.

These PNG "tubes" are my own creations that come from my imagination and text prompts and commands. As per Midjourney's and Daz3d TOU's I can share my creations as I see fit. 

All my graphics that I share here are free to use, personal use. Those can be used as a main "tube" for tags. I will be sharing my creations for you to use in tags, banners, ect. I will be adding new PNG "tubes" here and be storing them in a folder at my fotki. The link is on the right.

I hope you will find some things you like! I'd love to see your creations you make with my kits and graphics! my contact info is also on the right 

Now onto my new kit... You can grab it HERE


Check out this cute tutorial using my kit. Thank you Shaz for the pretty

forum set and for using my kit!

Check out her tutorial HERE





5 comments: