Sunday, February 26, 2023

FTU graphics

I have a couple of updates today. I'll post them in 2 separate posts.

I have been joining in on the daily graphics theme over at Midjourney. Yesterdays

theme was "glacial". I decided to see if I could come up with some cute baby polar

bears using that theme. I think they came out so cute. I "masked" the graphics so they can

be used for tags and what not. I may try tubing them at a later date when i get more time.

I also have added some new "tubes" at my fotki. I'll be adding more later today when I get

time to finish them up. all my "tubes" and backgrounds I have created using AI are HERE

I will be adding more all the time so check back often.

click to enlarge then save. previews are smaller



I also used the same "glacial" theme word and came up with these cute
little fantasy creatures










No comments:

Post a Comment