Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Free PNG

I have been experimenting with AI at Midjourney. I was playing around and came up 

with these cute little babies I called Buggaboo. She's based off my "buggaboo" poser tube and generated thru the AI. She's not perfect  but she's still cute and I'm just learning. The artificial 

intelligence has a hard time with 

recreating things like fingers and toes. They tend to get distorted. I have also found that no matter how 

hard you try you will never recreate the exact same copy of an item so there will never be the same 2 

items. It will always be slightly different. The AI generates a slightly different thing each time. I will be 

experimenting with different positions for her and colors in the future. There are a couple more similar tubes of her at my fotki. My link is on the right. I hope you like her :)

Free to use...personal use

click to enlarge then save




No comments:

Post a Comment