Wednesday, May 3, 2023

The color yellow kit

Good Wednesday morning!

I have a new kit to share today. You can grab the kit HERE  

I have 2 more kits that I'm working on at the moment. One is a fantasy theme and the other is jungle 

theme. I'm done making the elements now I just have to edit them all and make them transparent.

check back in a day or so if interested. If there's a theme for a kit that you would like to see

then send me a message and I'll see what I can come up with.

Not all elements are shown in the preview.

I'd love to see what you make. If you'd like to share my address is at the top of the page.

I'd like to say a big thank you to those who have been using my kits and PNG's!

xx



12 comments:

  1. I have seen your llama at Fotki, and I would love to see others !!
    Thank you so much for all your kits !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a kit all about pomeranian's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love----LOVE!--it..Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this happy kit! I used it in a taggers tutorial here: https://pinktadpolestagsntuts.blogspot.com/2023/06/the-lightest-hue.html. There is also a present for you!

    ReplyDelete