Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Magical fairy forest kit

Hi everyone!

I finally have the fairy kit finished. I tried to get it done and posted on Sunday

but real life stuff came up and I wasn't able to get everything done. I had intended for it to

be a mini kit but it kept growing so now it has 51 elements. It has fantasy flowers and lots of cute 

magical little creatures. I hope you will enjoy it! Not all elements are shown in the preview.

You can grab this kit HERE

I generated some adorable fairys with the AI program that will go good with this kit

 and will be working on getting them posted later today. Check back to grab those up.

As always if you'd like to share what you made with my kits or PNG's you can

find my email address on the right at the top of the page. I love seeing what you make!




Thank you Stefy for this cute tag!
you can find her tutorial HERE





20 comments:

  1. You have made a beautiful AI scrap again Linda, thank you very much xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kit looks beautiful! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. OM Goodness ! this kit is adorable thank you ... thank you xx Hugs and appreciation

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this gorgeous kit...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gift & Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW ! Awesome kit Linda, you are so talented,thank you so very much !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Lynne, I will use this kit for a challenge in my group. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete